Taurus TX22 .22LR 4-inch Barrel 16 Rounds Single Action Ambidextrous Manual Safety
Taurus TX22 .22LR%u200B Ambidextrous Manual Safety%u200B Description
Taurus® continues its mission of delivering premium handgun performance and technological advancements to the shooting enthusiast market with the all-new Taurus TX22. The TX22 is a.22LR semi-auto that, out of the box, runs like a custom-tuned pistol but comes at a price point that puts a competition-level handgun squarely in the budget of the mainstream shooter.
Designed and engineered from the ground up to maximize fit, function, and comfort for shooters of all statures and levels of experience, the TX22 is a full-size polymer handgun that is ready from the outset to deliver success for competitive shooters as well as those just learning the art of pistol shooting. Boasting all the familiar features of larger-caliber semi-auto handguns yet in a rimfire chamber and with a class-leading 16-round capacity, the TX22 sets new performance standards and shooter expectations across the .22LR category.
The “human factor” was integrated into every aspect of the TX22 development process, allowing ergonomics to set the design parameters. The result is a full-size polymer frame handgun that is both comfortable and functionally efficient for a broad range of shooter sizes and shooting styles.
The short, smooth pull of its precision-designed Taurus Pittman Trigger System (PTS) utilizes a trigger reset that short and spring-assisted, allowing the shooter to deliver quick follow-up shots while maintaining good sight alignment. The audible trigger reset lets the shooter know once the sear is re-engaged and the TX22 is ready to fire the next round.
Taurus TX22 .22LR%u200B Ambidextrous Manual Safety%u200B Features
- Single-action only striker-fire system
- 16 round magazine capacity
- Crisp, 5-lb. trigger pull with short reset
- Optimized slide weight for minimal recoil and fast target reacquisition
- Proprietary grip texturing for positive hand placement
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Suppressor-ready muzzle threading
- Reversible mag release
- Integrated accessory rail
The TX22 is light weight, thanks in part to a 7075 aluminum slide that includes front and rear serrations and features a hard-coat black anodized finish. The comfortable grip and smooth operation combined with the .22LR chambering makes for a pistol that won’t wear you out during extended target sessions.
In sum, the new Taurus TX22 design satisfies the needs of shooters of all sizes and experience levels without compromising in any area. This pistol meets the expectations of competitive-level shooters while providing the ideal platform for smaller-framed and beginning shooters—doing so at a viable price point that fits every budget.
Taurus TX22 .22LR%u200B Ambidextrous Manual Safety%u200B Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR
- Capacity: 16 round Magazine
- Finish: matte black
- Grip: textured
- Firing System: striker
- Action Type: SAO (single-action-only)
- Trigger Pull: 5 lbs.
- Sights (front): white dot (1)
- Sights (rear): adjustable white dot (2)
- Slide Material: 7075 aluminum
- Slide Finish: black hard-coat anodized
- Overall Length: 7.06 inches
- Overall Width: 1.25 inches
- Overall Height: 5.44 inches
- Barrel Length: 4.1 inches
- Mag Release: reversible
- Weight (w/empty magazine): 17.3 ounces
- Magazines Included: 2
- Accessories: Suppressor ready thread adaptor, lock, owner’s manual
- Safety: ambidextrous manual, firing pin block, trigger safety
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1-TX22141|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|